Friday, January 23, 2009

home renovation project

Many people wish to find their dream home only to come up empty.
So instead of looking for another house we decided to keep our house and renovate it instead.
We renovate the house to something that reflect our distinct style, all within our budget. Well we spend a little more than what we planned.
So our family put together ideas and talked how we want our house to be.
We started our renovation project last December 2008.
It was a very tidious process. I did a lot of research over the internet
searching for nice houses and designs.
I spend most of my time with HGTV.com, then I tried to show to our contractor what we wanted the house to look like by showing a house I created at sims city deluxe.
Sim city is my favorite game,
Its a game where you design your house from scratch.
You pick the wall, layout your plan and decorate it with accessories like plants, curtains and other stuff that we used in real life.
It was a fun game for me because I can use my creativity
and I can visualize my dream house.
I didnt expect though that aside from the fun the game gives me,
it actually has a useful purpose in real life.
It helped me arrange my furniture, where to put the windows,
where the bathroom and kitchen should be, where to place the bathroom cabinet,
the jacuzzi .
Choosing the area for dinning was the most difficult
part of the project because me and my mom wants a big living room.
Sim city has helped me solved this problem
after trying to place the dining table to different areas of the house.
Another problem we encountered was where to put the kitchen.
After trying several areas we finally figure out the best location for our kitchen. We decided to make the kitchen and living room a one big open area
and it created a big open space that is good for entertaining.
When I get a chance I will post some of the pictures of the house I created at sims city.

4 comments:

  1. Wow I really like this blog it seems like the blog of glass doors, thanks that I found it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. Entry Doors Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work Remodeling Pearland TX

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Mr Benjamin Lee service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to Mr Benjamin service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to this funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 5 working days just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% rate and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact this funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on { lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

    ReplyDelete